Reporting a Concern
AppleWhite Dental Partners has arranged for several pathways to report concerns. Your willingness to come forward is important to us. We ask that whatever path for reporting you choose that you share as many details as possible to assist with our investigation. Should you choose to submit your report anonymously, you can be assured that your identity will remain undisclosed and not reported to your employer or providers of care. AppleWhite Dental Partners does not permit retaliation against anyone who, in good faith, reports a concern to management either directly or anonymously.
Reports of any type of concern can be made in the following ways:
- To report a Patient Care concern, please contact the Office Manager at the practice where the treatment was completed. For a list of practices and contact information visit: https://applewhitedentalpartners.com/locations/
- Email your concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to make an anonymous report you may do so by downloading this form.
Employees are expected to report suspected illegal, negligent or improper activity through any of the following pathways:
- Contacting Practice Management or Field Coordinator
- Any member of the Human Resource Department
- Compliance Manager
- Email to email@example.com
- Submission of the downloadable form sent via the UnitedStates Postal Service